In case you felt like taking on a new read with an international flair.
All I’ve got read is Tomorrow, When the War Began (which I more or less have memorized, for better or for worse), as well as Sabriel and Obernewtyn, which are maybe fantasy(?). I have always loved reading about Australia, though (hello, In a Sunburned Country), and it may be the top of my dream vacation list.
On a somewhat related note, this blog manages a really beautiful gallery display of the books.
6 Notes/ Hide
- pageturnersblog reblogged this from paperlanternlit
- mollyglot likes this
- acmebookblog likes this
- thecardiganlibrarian reblogged this from schoollibraryjournal and added:
- schoollibraryjournal reblogged this from paperlanternlit
- life-has-no-opposite likes this
- paperlanternlit posted this