We separate the covers from the cases and put the covers on display and the cases behind lock and key. It’s a pretty time-intensive process that, I’m afraid, treats the patrons as potential criminals and sometimes doesn’t lend itself to organization.
I’ll be interested to see how it plays out at the new gig.
8 Notes/ Hide
- thecardiganlibrarian reblogged this from socialwerq and added:
- katherine likes this
- satifice reblogged this from thecardiganlibrarian
- mollyglot likes this
- gloriousclio reblogged this from megzam
- megzam reblogged this from thecardiganlibrarian and added:
- productsofpoverty likes this
- thecardiganlibrarian posted this