This is the link to the job description for my current position. It’s a really great job and would be fantastic for a new/entry level archivist who wants a lot of experience. The people here are also great (the Dean of Libraries has a Masters in Archival Studies so he’s definitely willing to go to bat for the Archives in the University’s budget). Anyways, any library/archivist peeps out there, please spread this around. Tell anyone interested, to please contact me if they have any questions about the job and what it entails. I’m more than happy to talk!
Signal boost for an old friend (who may or may not have found the best baby shoes ever for Pip, but that’s neither here nor there).
Also, in shameless self-promotion as well as to be more helpful, here’s Shelby talking about her work at this gig.
10 Notes/ Hide
- ex-tabulis reblogged this from archivalintegrity
- doubtingsalmon reblogged this from btmullis
- btmullis reblogged this from awesomearchives
- sorry-ari likes this
- awesomearchives reblogged this from archivalintegrity
- learnforlife likes this
- thecardiganlibrarian reblogged this from archivalintegrity and added:
- archivalintegrity posted this