Scholastic reports that 50% of the readers of “The Hunger Games” are adults. And more than half of the readers of the bestseller “Divergent” by Veronica Roth are at least 25 years old, according to a HarperCollins spokeswoman.
“Children’s literature is a fast-growing genre thanks to ‘Potter’ & Co.,” LA Times, 8/26/12
Preach it. I give dystopian YA recs to my 20-something friends all the time.
9 Notes/ Hide
- 10pointstojessie likes this
- botanicalbalthazar reblogged this from fromtheseaoftranquillity
- fromtheseaoftranquillity reblogged this from heavyheartedlove
- heavyheartedlove reblogged this from thecardiganlibrarian
- heavyheartedlove likes this
- cobaltlove likes this
- waiting4beckett likes this
- catchingthetradewinds likes this
- mollyglot likes this
- thecardiganlibrarian posted this