Hello, new SLJ site.
Aren’t you a looker?
I’ve spent my summer thinking about what library websites should look like, and information architecture in general, and while the new SLJ site is still (perhaps understandably) pretty dense and long, I think they’ve gone a long ways toward making a more usable, attractive interface. (I’m particularly a fan of the clean, modern fonts.)
10 Notes/ Hide
- shelfdust likes this
- ex-tabulis likes this
- strangeloopstrangeloop likes this
- melancholycat likes this
- patoney likes this
- yellowdecorations likes this
- hadro reblogged this from thecardiganlibrarian
- continuants likes this
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- darienlibrary likes this
- libraryjournal reblogged this from thecardiganlibrarian and added:
- thecardiganlibrarian posted this